This blog series is dedicated to the people I most admire answering a quick questionnaire and giving us a glimpse of their inner world.
Alex is so Alex, she's probably one of the most spontaneous souls I’ve met, which makes her brutally unique.
She’s a communication strategist, a storyteller, and a writer; that’s her way to express and share with us her endless love for words.
Her degree in psychology makes her a great listener, her motherhood makes her close and warm, and her beauty makes her incredibly attractive.
She’s a devoted friend for ours, the lucky ones who are around her, a woman that might be too much for many, as her passion for life and human beings is a superpower she owns, moved by her hungry curiosity.
She owns many jewelry pieces I’ve done for her, of which I'm so proud. She rocks them like a queen, and I adore her sense of style.
1. What is Life: A beautiful chaos or a challenging quiz?
A challenging quiz that starts by being a beautiful chaos in order to grab our attention.
2. What are you: An early bird or party animal?
An early bird that with her tribe may become a party animal.
3. What defines your style: Classic or eccentric?
I would never define my stile as classic, but I cannot define it in one word: it follows my humour, the way I am passionate or bored, it’s just... me.
4. How are your statements: Silent or loud?
Silent. It’s hard for me to respect someone who needs to shout in order to be heard. Unless she or he is a baby.
5. What is friendship: Transparency or companionship?
6. What is love: Complicity or trust?
This is a difficult one, but for me trust is all you need.
7. Are you: A people lover or a people keeper?
People lover, I don’t want to keep people, I love freedom, it’s up to them to stay or go.
8. What is fulfilment: Crazy laughs or inner peace?
9. What is fear: Change or courage?
10. What defines you the most: Things that cannot be seen or those in sight?
Those in sight - together with my huge curiosity, both explain why I cannot cover my eyes, entirely.